I'm almost a week late for You Capture, but I thought I'd post my pictures anyway. The theme is "warmth", and we had some wonderfully warm temperatures last week! They were short-lived, but it was still nice while it lasted.
William looooves to jump in puddles! The warm temps created some huge puddles on our sidewalk, and we had fun splashing around. It was my first time shooting outside in bright sunlight with my DSLR camera, and I need some practice!
| We live very close to the airport, and William loves to point out the planes that fly over every 60 seconds. |
| Aaron warmed my heart with a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Valentine's Day! |
![]() |
| Nothing warms up the house on a cold day like making homemade bread! William loves to "help" me mix up the dough. |
| Want a slice? |


5 comments:
The flowers are beautiful and a great twist on "warmth"-thanks for sharing!
Gorgeous pics Terri! I can't believe how big Will is getting!
I love the splashing pictures and the bread looks delicious! I need to make some bread... yum!
I love the pic of William splashing in the puddle! And yes, I'll have some bread, thank you :)
I keep thinking that I have your email and start to respond to your comments that way and then I realize that there is a "no-response" address at the top. Dang!!
Anyhow... you got me all excited when you said that there was a lego land in the mall of america!!! It's almost enough to make me re-think my travel plans. Hmmmmm...
Post a Comment