29 June, 2011

iPhone Captures

I love my DSLR camera, but sometimes it's just too bulky to carry with me everywhere or it takes too long to get it set up.  In those instances where I want to take a picture or video, but I don't have my DSLR handy, my iPhone works great to capture some memories.  It's especially great to take video without William noticing because he will never perform if he knows the camera is running!  Here are some of my latest iPhone captures.

William on Father's Day.  Unfortunately Aaron had to work that day,
but we got to spend some time with him in the evening.

He looooves to wear my sunglasses!

One day for his nap he fell asleep while peeking under the door!

Having fun at one of his favorite places -- the park!



William loves to sing the ABC song with us, and we've been trying for weeks to catch it on video.  I was finally able to discreetly capture it in the car while we were waiting in line to get on the freeway.


We hope you have a great 4th of July holiday!

1 comment:

kim said...

Love the nap picture under the door...hilarious!