I know it's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I'd try to catch you up on what we've been doing for the last couple of weeks.
Two weekends ago William had his first stomach bug. He is normally not a cuddler, but he spent much of the weekend doing this:
Poor baby! We were so happy when he was finally feeling better. Within a few days his appetite returned to normal, and we are quickly realizing that he is going to eat us out of house and home when he's a teenager. He's not even two years old yet, and he is already eating a three course breakfast. The first course is a bowl of yogurt and Cheerios:
That is followed by a course of 2-3 eggs, fruit, and milk. The third course is toast or a mini bagel. Where does it all go???
A few days ago we made our first stop of the year at our neighborhood's seasonal Dairy Queen. William sure was excited to get some ice cream! He didn't waste a single drop.
But this is what happens when the ice cream is all gone. Tantrums....oh, the tantrums! They have been out in full force lately.
And, for our biggest news, we found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl! We live dangerously close to the largest mall in the country, so we had to go out and get a couple of pink things. (We did swing by the boy side of the store as well...we wouldn't want William to feel left out!)
We can't wait to meet our baby girl in August!



5 comments:
Beautiful captures! We know all about the tantrums here too. Congrats on the baby girl on her way!
Aww poor little guy, what a great face in the rest of the pictures though so expressive.
You must not live to far from me because I'm pretty close to that same mall....
Oh my gosh! Congratulations. How exciting. I LOVE what you picked out. That dress is gorgeous!
Tantrums...I do not miss those. Laughing my head off about the three course breakfast. I can't believe he puts all of that food away. WOWZA!
I always forget how great tantrum pictures are. I need to grab my camera next time I see one around here. Which should be aaaaaany minute now...
I'm glad he is following in our footsteps and loving breakfast! Even when he is crying, he is still super adorable. :)
Post a Comment