this is a blog about us, our lives, and everything related to it. enjoy!
This site it Tits!
I agree.Aaron doesn't have a computer at home and doesn't have much time at work to update this... but it is quite the site! I found the previous post riviting!
Helllloooooo? Anybody home?
Best. Stagnant. Site. Ever.
Perhaps this is artistic expression raging against the melodrama spewed fourth from of the masses over the web at random individuals through their blogs... It's deep. This is the best blog ever!
the blog does not appreciate your comments. the blog will execute further naysayers of the blog. thank you.
Mama G. here, and I love it Aaron! Very professional looking and "it" and I plan on becoming old friends! Have a wonderful holiday too! /hugs,BarbPS Huge congratz on your EXCELLENT choice in lifemates!!! Hehe!
I found this interesting. Thanks for including me in your blog. Sharon
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This site it Tits!
I agree.
Aaron doesn't have a computer at home and doesn't have much time at work to update this... but it is quite the site!
I found the previous post riviting!
Helllloooooo? Anybody home?
Best. Stagnant. Site. Ever.
Perhaps this is artistic expression raging against the melodrama spewed fourth from of the masses over the web at random individuals through their blogs... It's deep. This is the best blog ever!
the blog does not appreciate your comments. the blog will execute further naysayers of the blog. thank you.
Mama G. here, and I love it Aaron! Very professional looking and "it" and I plan on becoming old friends! Have a wonderful holiday too!
/hugs,
Barb
PS Huge congratz on your EXCELLENT choice in lifemates!!! Hehe!
I found this interesting. Thanks for including me in your blog. Sharon
Post a Comment